Membership Directory Do’s and Don’ts
- Do utilize the directory for Club-related networking purposes.
- Do contact a member to invite them to play tennis, Pickleball, swim, attend a birthday party or other private event at the Club.
- Do report abuse of the Directory to the OSRC Business Manager
- Don’t make unsolicited contact with other members to describe or promote your business or services, to sell any product or service, or for solicitations of any kind.
- Don’t use the directory to promote a political point of view.
- Don’t use the directory contents to generate bulk communications, direct mail, or e-blast lists.
- Don’t share the directory with third parties.
- Don’t use inappropriate or offensive language.
To opt in or out of publishing your information, please follow these instructions.